Full Stack Web Developer
Sr. full stack web developer - Intellectual Labs
The Senior Full-stack Web Application Developer will form an essential part of our team in Oslo and contribute in the development of our products and platforms.
Especially our Comverse platform for B2B business processes, collaboration, and its associated application and customer implementations.
The candidate will take responsibility for refactoring, maintaining and further developing the products and their platforms. Main technology stack including React, node.js and Neo4J.
- Develop (node.js) backend for the web application.
- Develop frontend for the web application.
- Define and implement CRUD operations between frontend, backend and database.
- Ensure security of the platform / applications.
- Design, set up and maintain industrial data storage on the platform
Tools and technologies
- Linux fundamentals and scripting, including bash/shell scripting
- SQL, ETL and data warehouses.
- Web application databases and integration like PostgreSQL (and MongoDB)
- NodeJS, Apollo server and graphql for web application backend development
- React / Redux, html, css and tailwind for frontend development
- Neo4j database and integration.
- Web application security and authentication with Firebase/MSAL.
- Cloud competency – Azure, AWS, GCP
- Operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Git; branching best practices (dev, staging, test, prod), automated pull requests, ++
- Azure DevOps
- Python programming